Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DNTGVUP...

I saw DNTGVUP on a license plate yesterday.

Immediately, I thought of the Josh Groban song, "You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)"

Not giving up is always a good reminder: One resolution for 2009 (not on my list) is to not give up so easily when something doesn't go right.

"Don't give up" is especially important for artistic people that want their talents shown. The entertainment industry is not the easiest place to make a name for yourself.

My RoomMate Production's associate Eric is seeking investors for a film, he has had some set-back & some break-through, but he is far from ever giving up.
Once my second book is done, I'm not going to give up on getting a literary agent and seeking a book deal.

Being single at 31, I'm never going to give up hope that God has someone special (as Gram would say) in mind for me.

Comments:
Leave a comment on success you had because you didn't give up.
Is there anything you regret because you gave up too early?

No comments: