Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year's Resolutions...

I imagine you can find never-ending blogs out there about blogger's new years resolutions.

So, I'll simply add to that in no particular order:
  • Finish writing Left Unsaid and submit it to literary agents

  • Complete a draft with rewrites for "The Human Element" (screenplay)

  • Film "Table for Two" and submit to film festivals

  • Totally redo my website

  • Finish a website that Mike & I are building

  • Buy less books, read more books

  • Store up more treasures in heaven

  • Continue on with my all pages aside - writer's blog
and... like most blogs
Eat better (less cheesecake, more veggies)
Get into better shape

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Buy less books, read more books". Can you explain how you plan to accomplish this? Library, trade?

Chad said...

Sure, since I already own more books than I have time to read, I can focus on reading those books instead of buying more books.

Anonymous said...

According to your resolutions/goals it looks like you may not have time for any reading. Good luck sir.

Chad said...

Very true, I'm not sure how I will accomplish it all. God speed to you too, sir.