Friday, July 25, 2008

It was excruciating...



Last night I was minding my own business while working on a project and watching reruns of "How I Met Your Mother".

It hit me. The left side of my mouth started to throb. It was excruciating. It was the worse toothache I've ever experienced and it went on for most of the night. I picked up some recommended meds at Walgreens, but that didn't seem to do the trick. I even Google'd emegency dentist+omaha. I finally decided to try and get some sleep while hoping the pain would go away.

This morning I could barely feel the pain, I mostly feel tired from my lack of sleep.

I scheduled an appointment with my dentist for a routine checkup and asked why I might do in a similar situation after hours.

I'll blame it on my co-worker who has some tootsie rolls she was trying to get rid of.

No comments: