Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On the side...

Seems like lately my side projects consume my non-work & non-sleeping hours.

My web traffic consulting business is slowly but surely picking up clients. During the time I was completing a project, I received 3 inquires from different potential clients.

Meanwhile there are some websites I'm updating & even more websites I'm revamping.

Thus all things web-related aren't leaving time for all things writing-related - making for an unfortunate circumstance.

The homestead seems to be suffering as well. If you are keeping tabs: I need a personal assistant, an errand boy/girl, a housekeeper, a groundskeeper, another personal assistant, and more private funding!
- - -
In other good news, my sister & her new hubby are nearby to raise support for their mission work through Campus Crusade for Christ. If you would like to know more about what they do and how you might support them, contact me (chadbring at hotmail dot com).

No comments: