Thursday, May 19, 2005

Episode III...

Last night about 9pm, Eric and I were in line for Star Wars III. Doors opened after 10 so we could take our spots to realize we could have gone there later. The theater showed about an hours worth of previews which made time fly very quickly.

The movie started at 12:02am with three more trailers. Then it began, "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away." Everyone began cheering.

The movie was awesome and it answered a lot of questions of which I won’t go into detail on:

It answered:
  • Why Anakin turned to the dark side
  • Why he has to wear his black “uniform”
  • Why and how Luke and Leia had to be split
  • Why Yoda had to go into exile
  • Why Obi-Wan was living on Tatooine

    I got home before 3am so needless to say... I’m very tired (yada, yada, yada). I’m meeting with a loan officer today.

    Also, before I went to see the movie I was going to take a nap, but the season finale of Smallville was on.
  • No comments: