Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Upcoming films…

Eric & I (RoomMate Productions) are gearing up for what looks like our final three short-films.

By the time we are finished with them – I’ll be on my second book (I hope) and Eric will be gearing up for going to LA.

It looks like we’ll be filming both Laundromat and Kitty Cats & Exit Signs at the same time.
We have much to do including finding locations, auditioning actors for parts we haven’t already filled, and getting our equipment ready.
I am still making final changes on the Laundromat script. The Kitty Cat script is pretty much done.

We decided for this years Hot Shops Film Festival this coming fall that we would take the first chapter of “Left Standing” and make that into a ten-minute film. I can’t wait - it will be called, Silence. By then, the book will be out and probably on the low end of my promotion campaign which I’ll be doing late March through May. I will be directing all of it. Eric is going to work with me on taking the chapter and making it into a screenplay. He may help me work with the actors, but the rest of the time – he’ll be crew.

No comments: