10 Things I Know to be True...
- God has a plan for every life He created
- She is out there (I will find her or she will find me)
- I need to write more, consistently
- I have more mistakes to learn from
- Amazing stories (and personal growth) come out of times when a risk was taken
- We spend much of our time and energy negotiating, rationalizing, and justifying our actions and our choices
- Life has the ability to change directly in front of us without our permission or any warning
- There's always another point of view to consider
- The joys in life's journey are often hidden in a landscape we can't always see...
there needs to be a "like" button. enjoyed that.
Post a Comment