Monday, April 14, 2008

Laser tag, food, movie, and guitar hero…

Late Saturday afternoon, my soon-to-be-brother-in-law Scott and a few of his friends and I met up and played a couple games of laser tag. Our first game was us 8 guys against about 8 little kids. It was a free for all, I think the kids outscored the older guys. The rest of the games were teams. Chris, which is Scott's brother-in-law and I called ourselves the out-laws. There is nothing like running around firing away for 10 minutes while the final Jedi fight song from Star Wars Episode 1 played on the speakers.

We eventually found out way to Famous Dave's and then back to the best man's house for Mystery Science Theater 3000. I hadn't seen the movie, but had heard of it. It was funnier than I thought it would be, but still not my typical movie. Finally, after a few tries, we got an Xbox hooked up and played Guitar Hero. I was a newbie to the game and rightly claimed so as I got boo'd off the stage in my first round. I didn't feel like such a hero. By my second round, I got the hang of it and found the game to be fun. I then felt like a rock star!

No comments: