Friday, August 04, 2006

A Friday in August...

Last night I headed over to Marc’s to help him with his upcoming website. I showed him the basics, the man is eager to learn how to do it on his own. We ran into some "Chad-like limitations" of some things I haven’t even learned how to do yet. He has a brilliant idea for a homepage, one of those ideas I wish I had thought of – stay tuned.

Eric emailed me about getting to some RMP stuff done, so I’m sure we’ll meet up this weekend to figure out what we need and how we are going to accomplish it. Adam, Eric, & I have taken some serious time off. Also in the works in a screenplay that we hope to start on someday soon.

Other than that, I seriously need to hammer down on Left Unsaid. I had fun writing last Sunday and I hope the ‘good ideas’ are still stirring in my head for this weekend. Building websites and reading and housework and work all seem to get in the way. That list and some other excuses...

Speaking of other excuses, a co-worker and I have a site in mind to build, but we can’t find the right domain name. JustDropped.com isn’t even helping our ‘cause’. I have everything ready to go once we land the right name.

TGIF!

No comments: