Thursday, March 12, 2009

It has been awhile...

I haven't blogged for awhile. I've been busy, but I haven't thought anything has been interesting enough to post.

I continue to truck along on my side projects - trying to prioritize and reorganize them.

Last Thursday, I heard Malcolm Gladwell talk at the Qwest at the Young Professionals Summit. I've read Tipping Point & Blink, but I haven't read Outliers - yet.

My favorite band has a new CD coming out next month! Jars of Clay's new album, The Long Fall Back To Earth, featuring the first single, "Two Hands," will be in stores April 21, 2009.

In other 'fun' news, looks like I'll be getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I've received various opinions from various dentists about the matter. Now that one is bothering me, more so after my toothache, I figure I should get it done.

I've seen articles and blogs where people write about why they write. I took an attempt to post my own thoughts on the matter: "Why I write" - posted on my writer's blog.

Well, that is enough random stuff for now. Aren't you glad I blogged again?

No comments: