Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm alive...

...but busy. But really... who isn't?

Tosca Lee's second book Havah: The Story Eve releases on 10/10. I of course got an advanced signed copy, but have only been able to read a little bit as I continue to update her websites & social sites.

Eric gave me a rough cut of "Wednesday" for me to comb through & hopefully finish and submit to the fourth annual Omaha Film Festival.

"How I Met Your Mother" season III should be arriving at my door step soon, thanks to an Amazon gift card.

My new job is going well & keeping me very busy. I enjoy it, the days go by quickly & lately the creative juices have really been flowing.

With all that is going on - my book remains on the backburner along with the screenplay and "Table for Two" pre-production & my all pages aside - writer's blog, although there might be an upcoming Q&A with author Tosca Lee.

No comments: