Monday, March 12, 2007

Casting & Hockey...

This weekend, my life revolved around casting and hockey...

Friday night, Eric came by and we reviewed Wednesday's audition footage and separately marked down who we wanted for what part in one of our three upcoming films.

Saturday came quick as I cleaned my house for additional auditions. After spending most of the day in the house, Eric, Angie, & I went to an Omaha Aksarben Nights hockey game with the free tickets Angie won.

Eric dropped by Sunday to review Saturday's footage and to make our final decisions (which were pretty much on the mark – a constant trend we have with casting - knock on wood). Then, the calls were made. Combined, the cast for all three films is pretty big, I don't think I've made that many phone calls in one day in my life. So now, the films for the most part are cast, we are waiting on a few call backs to confirm. After that, the fun of scheduling a meet & greet, a script read through, rehearsals, and filming begins!

Finally, as you can see from an earlier post, I was able to put "Silence" on YouTube!

No comments: