Friday, March 09, 2007

Auditions...

Auditions went well on Wednesday for RMP's upcoming films. We have part II of the auditions on Saturday at my house. Guess I'll need to do some serious cleaning. Once auditions are done, Eric & I and our director of photography (Joe) will review the tapes to determine what actor we'd like to play what part. The process is tough, yet fun... During the auditions, I made mental notes of some possibilities (my picks). I don't share these with Eric though, so if he thinks the same person for the same part as I did – we know we are on the right track. This has been the case for the last few films.

I'm in the middle of making some editing changes to the script. We knew we had at least one more rewrite before we could sign off on an official shooting script. 100 pages to go!

No comments: