Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursdayville...

Happy Thursday! November already?

Last night, I started building the Left UnsaidWriting Soundtrack. I'll post the songs titles later, still seeking ideas for soothing songs to write to that inspire. Post 'em in the comments section.

I also started making my Christmas list. Usually comes down to be things I want, but don't necessarily need. Mostly books & CDs. I should think of things I need to my house. But things for all my hobbies are more fun!

Over lunch yesterday, I finished reading "Welcome Now" a feature film script that Eric wrote. It is a good start. The script would take a lot of work if RMP would be to make the movie – like the time and energy it took to make "Halfway Point" and "Kitty Cats & Exit Signs" combined. Not to mention the 'boys' of RMP all have significant others, kids, jobs, and no equipment. But that never stopped us before. I still dream of the day we quit our jobs and open up an office – probably won't happen, but something about having a receptionist answer the phone, "Hello and thank you for calling RoomMate Productions, how can I help you?" intrigues me as much as I'd like to simply be an author.

No comments: