Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat...

Jenn found costumes for the boys. They couldn't quite decide what to be this year - a Ninja Turtle, to a Power Ranger, or a Jedi. I'll have to take my camera to have some pics to post here. Jenn & found a Woody & Buzz costume for 'em. Maybe one day!

I could have dressed for work tomorrow (many did), but I'm not going to. I'm not going to support this very 'anit-diabetic' holiday. Maybe I can be a protester this year. I think we (myself and co-workers) are going to bob for apples... so maybe I'll get some fruit instead of candy. Although, a caramel apple does sound good right about now.

Trip down memory lane: I don't recall what I was back in the day. I was a creative lad so I think I made up my own superhero name & costume. I'm sure I was a cowboy one year and maybe a Transformer. I was very particular about the Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cups. I doubt I'll be around this year to answer my door, but last year that is what I handed out in hopes of having some to myself (you know, in case my blood-sugar was low), but too many kids came and this poor old man was left with an empty bag of fun size bites.

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: