Monday, October 09, 2006

Moving...

This weekend Jenn moved from her apt into a house. I gathered up some folks (including my folks) to help her in the move. After a handful of truckloads, most of the 'big' stuff is over there. Jenn treated my parents and I to HuHot. She says we'll have HuHot every Saturday for lunch. I won't argue with that!

Jenn had to move some more stuff to move yesterday, so I watched the boys for a bit. They wore me out. First they played a game called: 'beat on Chad' (two against one isn't fair - I say) and then it moved to hide-and-go-seek. They told me where they were going to hide which made it easy for me. Then when they could never find me, they gave up or... (scratches chin) maybe... they tricked me by saying, "Chad, there is something I want to show you" - to get me out of my hiding spot. Either way, it was fun to be a kid for a bit.

Her boys are sick, so I think I caught something from them, and I wasn't able to help out in the filming for 510Cinema's production of Pre. I hope it went well, I'm sure it did.

Oh yeah, I learned you can reason with a 2 1/2 year old. Logic and truth simply does not apply. Then again, he says, "No" to everything anyway.

No comments: