Thursday, October 05, 2006

Back into it, well maybe...

Last night around 8 I was trying to figure out what to do. My eyes found editing notes on Left Unsaid from a co-worker. I had updated some of my chapters based on his notes, but not all. So, I opened my Left Unsaid word doc, after blowing the dust off and settled in for some changes and updates. Since I wrote Left Standing in three sections, I figured that is how Left Unsaid will go, but as I was reading and making changes, I found myself thinking of new ideas. So, maybe this is the key to writer's block – read what you have written, make notes, share with others, and combine those changes and as you revise – you think about where to go with the story next. Now, the other 'tough' part is finding creative time. I have time, but I'm not always in a creative mood, esp when I have a ton of thoughts in my head of things I need to do. You know how it goes?

---
At work, I’ve been teaching myself Dreamweaver, which in theory is a simple website coding program to use. But for one who has never used it personally, some things can be a bit tricky. I just updated a link in the affiliate website, it took awhile, but I got it to work. I’m used to coding my three sites a certain (okay) way, but I think this program could come in handy for my sites.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I agree that Dreamweaver is good, but there is a learning curve.