Monday, August 14, 2006

Two words: Free Coffee...

Because of my visit to Starbucks on Saturday, I was given a survey to fill out online and receive a code to for a free coffee on my next visit. So, this morning before work, I dropped by and picked up my 'free' sugar-free vanilla latte!

This got me ‘thinking’ about what would make a perfect day (read again: day, not date)

---
(A perfect day would of course involve a day when you didn’t have to go into work)
1. Wake up without an alarm clock
2. Exercise or stop by a coffee shop with a paper or a book
3. Go to breakfast with a friend or family member
4. Organize accomplishments for the day or organize the house or run errands
5. Read or write
6. Have lunch with a friend or family member at home or a restaurant (eat outside if possible)
7. Take a nap (can I get an ‘amen’?)
8. Write emails or letters and make a few phone calls
9. Work on a project or two
10. Invite a friend for ice cream
11. Have dinner with a friend or family member at home or a restaurant (eat outside if possible)
12. Catch a movie or an event in the city with a group of friends
13. Go to bed when tired

No comments: