Thursday, May 25, 2006

Twenty-nine plus one...

I had a pretty good birthday yesterday thanks to my friends who came out to lunch and dinner, called, blogged, and/or emailed!
I got some cash, some books, and some dvds – all going to a worthy cause!

The Hollywood Diner was pretty cool! I had M.A.S.H potatoes, I could have had the Good Grill Hunting chicken sandwich (how was it Christi?). I did get a side of Lord of the (onion) Rings.
---
Thanks to my blog, I reflected on what happened a year ago today. I put the first offer on my house!

Offer I (a year later I finally started Left Unsaid)
Offer II

2 comments:

Christi said...

The Good Grill Hunting Chicken was yummy! I shouldn't have had the fries, though. They were good, but a salad would have been better for the weight watchers points. And then there was that damn Mile High dessert . . . ugh.

Adam said...

the french connection dip was pretty tasty...good times, good times...