Wednesday, May 25, 2005

28 years + 1 day...

My birthday was sure a busy one between work, house hunting, and hanging with the gang.

Most of my Omaha posse made it to Julio’s on Wednesday. We laughed, ate, and no one ‘stole’ my glasses. I’ll extend my bday with those who couldn’t make it and hang with them one-on-one. I’m looking forward to my open house party (once I find a place of course)!

Some friends took my blunt hint about the fact that I wanted the first season Scrubs on DVD! I watched a few episodes when I got home last night.

Free stuff:
With a Julio’s coupon, Christi was able to get my meal free (buy one get one free). Since it was my bday I got a free dessert (yummm, cheesecake – reminds me of a time in Chicago…). And the Kochs and Houston bought me a round of ‘spirits’.

There were several big balloons on the center table that said Happy Birthday. I got a few cards and e-cards throughout the day. The cube mate brought in doughnuts. Needless to say, I’ve had my sugar intake for awhile…

The day after is back to life as normal, with the exception that my real estate agent will be calling to discuss next steps regarding the town home or if that doesn’t work out – we’ll check out more properties.

Here is a sneak peak:

No comments: