Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It is just Tuesday...

Last night I watched back to back episodes of “24” – awesome stuff. Excellent plot twists & scenarios. I taped “How I Met Your Mother” - although I sneaked over to it while commercials ran for “24”.

I was searching amazon and found a great deal on some cell phone accessories, while I was there I found some other stuff to get free shipping, but in all reality – I would have spent less had I just bought the accessories and paid free shipping. I used my affiliate code to get commission off the stuff I bought, not a very high commission, but better than nothing.

I have another video project at work I'm trying to figure out how to make work... wish me luck.

A friend at work offered to give me her entertainment center if I would come get it. She and her husband are doing some, "let's get rid of this crap" and have no need for it (I guess). I made a few calls to see if I could round up a truck to get it on Saturday. That would free up my bookshelf at home for actual books!

No comments: