Thursday, January 26, 2006

Still under the weather...

Woo is me...

Arg. I hate feel’n so weak & yucky… not sure how long I can ‘let’ this go on for – I may have to make a call to my good doctor...

The ‘gang’ went to Julio’s last night and I barely touched my sandwich... I got a ‘doggy’ bag and least ate some once I got home while I emailed the Omaha World Herald, Lincoln Journal Star, The City Weekly, and The Reader about the promotions to see what kind of write ups they could do for us. Good thing I have contacts and all four places and I did a little name dropping too. It is all about who you know - you know?

Tonight is Smallville, I hope I can stay up to watch it and maybe work on a bit more before I zonk out. Both roommates are working late tonight so I’ll have the house to myself.

This weekend Eric & I’ll be hitting downtown to drop off flyers. Last year was a lot of fun, many businesses welcomed us and asked for a few flyers to place around their shop. I’ve been looking at the site log to see we’ve been getting more than 100 hits a day and I know it isn’t me because I haven’t been on the site for awhile. Although, one day Adam is going to get on my case because I still haven’t fixed the coding... I better get an alias and hide, except he knows where I live.

Today's RMP Blog

1 comment:

Adam said...

The Almight always knows how to find you! ;)