Friday, January 27, 2006

99.9%

Whoa... I’m feel’n better (for those keeping score)...

Last night I took a power nap before "Smallville" - did some premiere stuff and headed to bed. I woke up this morning and realized I forgot to tell the Omaha World Herald that "Silence" is based on Left Standing - silly me.

This morning I had a good breakfast, food day at work, and played a good game of ping pong (lost, but put up a good fight).
A ‘win’ happened at work, something my team can implement which will help our department. I’m in a witty/goofy mood and met with a few people in their cubes to discuss important stuff. I like knowing what I’m talking about. My boss is ill so I’m pretending to be him today.

It is Friday and a full weekend of RMP Film Fest II planning scheduled all weekend!

No comments: