Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another Tuesday...

This morning at work went by fast. I had to create a mega formula that would extract certain data from various Excel spreadsheets and put it into one. Now that the data is compiled, I can identify problem sites and get a game plan going on. Yea me (like you care)...

Tonight is back to editing. As I said before, landing the soundtrack is an art form. Since we have the film mostly edited, it will help when we hear songs.

The new office hasn't 'set' in yet. I have no idea where anyone is and I’m having constant printer problems. This makes me want to have my own office (not the issues, just in general). For what business? I don’t know. RoomMate Productions maybe. I’ve always wanted my own secretary (I can't keep a calendar straight for the life of me). Having a mega printer for scripts and manuscripts would be nice. Anyway... maybe some day I’ll have my own business.

Chad, Inc. - “I don’t know what to sell or provide as a service, but I encourage you to give me your business.”

Okay – lunch is over.

No comments: