Friday, September 23, 2005

So – I had a weird dream...

I had a dream about my wedding last night. (A wedding that has never occurred mind you). It was at 3, but it didn’t start until 5 (if you know me, you know I'm pretty punctual). Meanwhile, my tux was due back at 4, so I ended up wearing some shorts and my company T shirt, but it is some company logo I didn’t recognize, but I guess I worked there.

Random guests and wedding party people couldn’t be found all at the same time. My dad was my best man, but for some reason he sat in the pew with my mom and sister who was supposed to be a bridesmaid.

Meanwhile, all the gifts were at my house before the wedding started. And it wasn’t the house I currently live in. Meanwhile, I didn’t recognize the woman I was suppose to marry, and only caught a glimpse of her. Some other bizarre things happened, but I’m not sure what that was. I just thought the time thing was odd.

No comments: