Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday....

Weekends go by too fast...

Friday I left work early and headed down to Lincoln and surprised my parents. My sis, aunt, uncle and I got my parents an early anniversary gift. I then headed to Natalie's and watched "Three wishes". Very good - I even shed a few tears.

Saturday I slept in a bit and went to visit Mike & Kasey and their munchkins. After lunch with my parents I visited my grandparents and headed back to Omaha. I met up with Amy & Holly. Holly has a cat that she needs to find a good home, Amy is still thinking. I wasn't feeling very well so I crashed.

After church on Sunday I talked to my friend Josh for awhile. He moved out to Vegas a few months ago and this was the first time we had to catch up. Eric & Adam came over and Adam went through the audio of "Laundromat" and we saved it as an avi and watched it again. Looks & sounds good. One more dvd viewing will be done just before it is due at the end of the month.

No comments: