Sunday, July 03, 2005

Three words: No More Rent...

I wrote my last rent check today and dropped it off.
A good feeling as much as I dread thinking, "I'm going to have to my own lawn now?"

Another good church today. 'She' was there - surrounded by friends again. She and her gang walked right by me again. I usually don't know it is them until they walk by so I can't stop 'her' and say, "Hello." At the same time, she doesn't say hello and I'm sure she knows it is me she is walking by.

Two Sundays from today I should have plenty of stuff in my house! I can't wait (imagine that). Next step (besides packing) is a walkthrough a day or two before. Hopefully my soon-to-be roommate will be able to make it. He has seen the outside in person and only the inside via photos.

Have a great Fourth of July!

No comments: