Monday, July 11, 2005

Monday...

Back to work. I thought it would be hard to concentrate, but I’m getting a lot done.
Wednesday morning walk-through and Friday morning closing and move. Time won’t speed up for that.

So, I saw ‘her’ on Sunday. She was surrounded as usual by friends – both guys & girls. I had to go home and eat and prepare the days shoot so I didn’t stick around. Eric & I met up with his wife and her sister for dinner at Old Chicago. Yumm.

I’m at work (lunch hour - best time to blog) and I see the employee I had a dream about walk by. The dream was so vivid that each time she walks by I think of the dream. Weird. I emailed and told her about it and she got a good chuckle out of it. Hopefully, she doesn’t wonder why she appeared in my dreams. I wouldn’t have an answer for her anyway.

Tonight is laundry and (more) packing since I didn’t get any of that done last night.

No comments: