Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Just a few more days...

As you know, Saturday is moving day. Saturday is also the day I have to move my big couch down two flights of stairs. Not an easy task by any means. Thank goodness for help!

I checked the weather – High of 91 and low of 72.
Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 70s.

Last night I packed about 5 more boxes. What is left is odds and ends, furniture, and picture frames. Oh yeah, clothes too. It is starting to look promising!

Eric and I are going to get plenty done on Friday (esp if my mom brings the truck up), maybe enough so Saturday is a smooth and more fun than blood, sweat, and tears moving.

From Maxim’s Man Code:
Rule #3,462: The universal compensation for buddies who help you move is beer. The reward formula is as follows: (hours of labor) x (number of boxes) x (flights of stairs) ÷ dollars, in hundreds, of damage to belongings = beers owed.


Think they’ll settle for water or pop?

No comments: