Monday, July 18, 2005

The aftermath...

Chaos surrounds the new house. Boxes and crap everywhere. Half the time can be spent unpacking and the other half looking for something.

This morning was cool. Woke up in the new place. Got ready. Had a breakfast (after I found my cereal, a bowl, and a spoon). I sat on the couch and propped my computer up on my coffee table. I’ll be going home for lunch so I’m sure I’ll get some stuff done then. Not much though.

At lease the dining room light was raised. I think I ended up bashing my head on that three times. Slammed my door on the back door sliding door that slides very nicely. And while moving the couch downstairs from the old place, a part of the couch ended up jerky and hitting my head. No visits to the hospital.

On a funny note. Friday night my mom and I went to the grocery store at about 11:30. I was all sweaty. I was wearing my hat low to cover my crazy hair.
From ‘aisle to aisle’ I kept passing a blond cutie. She didn’t have a ring on her finger. Not that I would have talked to her anyway – but being sweaty, looking crappy, probably smelling, and being with my mom wouldn’t have helped.

So... I saw ‘her’ at church. She was walking my way as I walked in. I ‘pretended’ not to see her to see if she’d at least say ‘hi’ assuming she saw me. But no. :( Interest in me doesn't seem to exist from her. I can move on (I think). After all, I've seen her and the same guy together at church the last few weeks.

Back to work... MONDAY.

No comments: