Friday, July 22, 2005

7 days ago...

I can’t believe it was a week ago today that I closed on my house. Time flies! After a few more boxes to unpack and rooms to arrange and décor to hang on the way – I can say I’m done unpacking.

Next week I’ll hit my apartment – maybe I’ll hire someone to clean it, but there goes my deposit money which I don’t think I’ll get back anyway.

Food day at work is good and good thing I have an appointment with my dietician next week so I can learn more about eating better. Never hurts to know more and get some hints.

I asked about someone that caught my attention this weekend in all my week’s activities, but as I guessed... she’s taken.

I can’t sleep in tomorrow – we are filming early morning to early afternoon and then have two film related appointments after that. Maybe when I get home, but I’m sure I’ll think of something house related to do. Although, I should just hold have and wait for Mike on Sunday.

"Before the Rain" update: No word from Amy Craze

No comments: