Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Can't sleep...

I think I have a bad case of wanting to move into my house soon. My mind is taking all my items from the apartment and finding a place for them in my house. I have been blessed with various people saying they'd be willing to help moved!

Thus... I can't seem to fall asleep. I want to - let me tell ya. Tomorrow is going to came way too fast for me.

July 15th seems like a long ways away. Not sure if I'll take that day off - I know I won't be able to work that day.

I don't think I have any tax, insurance, mortgage, or real estate stuff to do until then. There is a little misunderstanding about assesment fees that my agent is looking into.

I'm missing my family reunion, but at the same time - I hope to have Thanksgiving or Christmas at my house. That'll be something. Food would be bachelor style unless my mom takes over the kitchen.

No comments: