Thursday, April 28, 2005

Thursday rants...

After work yesterday, I headed home and updated an additional scene for "Kitty Cats & Exit Signs" and wrapped Adam’s birthday gift.
The 'gang' met up at Julio's for some Mexican food and margaritas. I had a chicken melt and water – the odd man out. Speaking being an odd man out, the 'gang' consisted of four other married couples. Well, I think Gordon is married(?). Anyway... I didn’t think of it until I got home and even when I realized it, it didn’t bother me all that much. My time will come... eventually.
Anyway... Adam’s wife Christi made some awesome cake and Adam was lucky enough that no one sang! Lil Web was there for our entertainment!

I started to make a mock up page off roommateproductions.com for RoomMate, ink. (RoomMate Productions – the script writing years). I had this notion in my head (so I have to put it up before I explode), even though RMi won’t start until after next March. I talked to a guy at work about making some type of logo, he sent me a rough version that we can tweak. Pretty cool!

Mike called to tell me good news about a potential job offer. Things are finally starting to go right for the guy. He just got married to probably the only girl/woman/gal (pick one) that I approve of. Not that my opinion matters, but I’m sure it helps to know his friends back his choice.

No comments: