Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Out ill..

I wasn’t feeling well on Monday, so I left work early to rest and crashed until about 10 and then went to sleep at 11 to wake up at 7 for work. I was still feeling a bit under the weather and decided to call in sick and simply rest. And rest I did.. I slept until noon. I missed breakfast and only ate a bit for lunch. I slept through most of the afternoon.

I don’t think I left my apartment building once. I did go downstairs to get my junk mail from my mailbox.

Bummer... a whole day in my apartment and I didn’t read or write anything. My to-do list is growing, kinda like my company. 175 people last I heard and I was employee #32 back in Oct of 03.

So, today I’m back and work and still not feeling 100%, but I’m here none-the-less.

Thursday may be one of the last showings of Tru Calling. Bummer, I love that show and Eliza Dushku isn’t hard on the eyes either.

This weekend is showing our crew where our locations are for “Kitty Cats & Exit Signs” and doing a script read through. There are a couple more scenes that the cast hasn’t read yet. The scenes will extend the movie. Maybe it will go from a short film to a feature film, although Eric & I said after "Halfway Point" that we'd never do a feature again - it was draining.

No comments: