Friday, April 22, 2005

TGIF...

This week has really dragged. I came in early at 7 so I can leave at 4 and get to Lincoln around 5 for the wedding rehearsal and dinner. Who knows when we’ll show the video, Mike & Kasey have already seen it which is all that matters. But I’m sure their families will want to see it (and probably want a copy).

My big to do list will start getting checked off on Sunday. I have so much to do that I don’t even know when or where to start. As always I want to rearrange my living room since it has been the same setup since I moved in, sad I know, but with a big couch and a tv and small space – I’m limited on where I can move furniture.

I’ve spent the morning ‘trying’ to update the company intranet via Mambo to no avail.
But, this afternoon is filled with meetings – fun times!

There is a Starbucks on Pacific that is calling my name (drove by it a few times this week). I so want to take my laptop there and go through my emails and clean out my laptop. Besides, the coffee shop is close by the Bookworm where I hope to hold a book signing (someday).

Speaking of signing... the company controller just dropped by my desk and had me sign his copy of Left Standing. Kinda weird to sign my book. It probably won’t set in until someone I don’t know wants me to sign their copy!

Natalie called last night to say she loved it. Finished it in two days. Her 5 year old wants to know when I'm going to write a childrens book.
Mike called and said he is about done as well!

No comments: