Thursday, April 21, 2005

The BIG to do list...

Last night I was thinking about the things I want to do and have to do. The list started to grow by the second. My job seems to get in the way of what I really want to do. It seems as if I were lucky enough to win the lottery or get a book deal – my life would be even more crazy with more things to do. But at the same time, I’d have fun and feel like I’m accomplishing something and living my life!

Until then, spring cleaning needs to be underway at the Chad-Pad and some major restructuring of my organization and finances. I have random book things and movie stuff all over my apartment. I can spend all day looking for stuff. I hate being unorganized.

I also need to join this century and get high-speed internet and reactivate my cell-phone, not to mention a bunch more techie toys that I would love to buy!

With book promotions leveling off, a notion to start Left Unsaid next week, and preparing for "Kitty Cats & Exit Signs" – when do I have time to organize?

I can’t complain... I remember back in the day when I used to sit in front of the TV and watch reruns... wasting my minutes away...

"Life happens when you plan for the future." – I’m doing both, planning & living.

But for now... I'm looking forward to seeing my friends Mike & Kasey get married on Saturday!

No comments: