Monday, March 07, 2005

Only Monday?

My computer is pissing me off, so I thought I’d update my blog. Seems to be a reoccurring theme with computer issues.

Friday, work celebrated their 3rd anniversary. We partied. I was exhausted so I went to bed as soon as I got home.

Saturday (beautiful day), I cleaned my apt as much as I could to get ready for the script read through for "Laundromat". After the cast meet & greet and read through, Eric & I (and Adam) headed to the Laundromat to figure out who is going to sit where.
That night, Eric & I headed to Tenth Hour Calling. I think this is the 5th time we have seen them in concert. The band and some others all went to IHOP. I got home ‘bout 1am.

Oh yeah, Dan Swoboda sent me a bookmark he made. I have one changes to make, but I think it is pretty cool!

Sunday, I somehow got up for church. Made eye contact a few times with the brunette I (still) can’t bring myself to talk to. After the service, I wanted to attempt (keyword=attempt) to strike up some type of conversation. She was talking with a bunch of people so I sought out a friend who just got engaged. We chatted and when we were done, she was gone. I slowly walked out to my car, sure enough she was in her car leaving. She looked at me and smiled and looked ahead. (I was left standing – watching her drive away).
I spent the afternoon trying to figure out my modem and the driver and why I can’t ever seem to connect. In between making corrections to Left Standing, I watched “The Village” & “Signs” – both interesting movies.

This week will be crazy (go figure) with work. Tonight, I’m back at the gym and on Wednesday, Mike, Kasey, and one of Kasey’s friends are coming up to the big-O to go to Anna Nalick.
Friday night starts rehearsal on “Laundromat”. Oh yeah, Eric & Angie got three copies of “Halfway Point” burned on their computer for film festivals. We will have to hook up with someone who has Final Cut Pro to make the DVD menu screen for our DVD sales!

No comments: