Friday, February 04, 2005

TGIF – you have no idea.

My life becomes crazier by the minute.

Last night after work I hit the grocery store, went home and ate – but not too much. I was going to work out.
I dropped by Adam, Christi’s, and Alyssa’s (lil web) to write Adam a check for RoomMateProductions.com.
Then I hit the gym and of course I’m sore, but a good sore. (My plan is to go tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday – we’ll see.)
Once I got home, I had to make a handful of phone calls to make, eat, and format the final version of the Kitty Cats & Exit Signs script.
Eric came over and we discuss a bit about it.

My current score:
  • RoomMate Productions – 3 short films
  • Church – some film this summer
  • Mike & Kasey – wedding video
  • Neil Hartford – seminar video
  • Left Standing – marketing promotions

    I’m leaving out of this list: Dating anyone since I’m not now, working out, new church stuff and working on roommateproductions.com & leftstanding.net – oh yeah, sleeping & eating.

    (oh yeah, Kasey says I have "link-itis" - I can't figure out why!) :)

    Also, I went to Starbucks this morning - yumm!
  • No comments: