Monday, February 07, 2005

Monday again...

I don’t recall anything exciting on Friday night – maybe that is a good thing.

Saturday, I couldn’t sleep in – so I worked on LeftStanding.net a bit.
Then Eric & I scouted locations for “Laundromat” and worked on the script.
I spent the rest of the afternoon working on an email blast and updating my website.

Sunday, I met my parents at Village Inn and we went to church, I am officially a member.
The brunette I have my eye on was there and I pointed her out to my parents. Now, if only I can get up the nerve to talk to her. Now she knows me “sorta”, since I’m a member & I had to stand in front of everyone that morning.
That afternoon I spent finalizing my email and reading “Beyond the Bookstore: How to Sell More Books Profitably to Non-Bookstore Markets” – the book reads like one of my marketing textbooks from college. But this is geared toward selling books. A lot of information to take in, but it will help me in the long run!
I watch some of the Super Bowl, mainly for the advertisements.

Not much this week, although I should finalize my marketing schedule and get more organized.

No comments: