Thursday, January 20, 2005

Not yet Friday...

After work yesterday, I rushed home to listen in on a phone in interview with some guy interviewing two authors who are marketing consultants that help authors get high best selling rankings on Amazon.com. Their site is called, "Your Own Best Seller" - their fees aren’t cheap, but if they do what they say they can do, you’d make your money back in no time meanwhile gaining a ton of exposure.
Personally, I’m going to try my own route using what I know from currently working in online marketing.

I had to cut the call short and headed to Gold’s Gym to start my training, which ended up getting postponed until Monday. I still spent 25 minutes on an elliptical machine. I’m not as sore as I would have thought I would be. I’m surprised I lasted 25 minutes esp after running on Monday. Nothing like burning 300 calories!

Tonight is a hair-cut and I’m having spaghetti at Brad & Julia’s so we can discuss RoomMate Productions’ upcoming short-film, “Kitty Cats & Exit Signs”.

I have 100 pages left to sift through of "Left Standing" - then it is off to press and my full-fledge marketing planning begins. I got the generous help of John Jordan from Branded Better to write press releases and word some of my emails so my message is clear and short.

No comments: