Monday, January 24, 2005

The next chapter… (no pun intended)

I spent most of my weekend finalizing and reviewing the proofs for my book. I found a bunch of typos and fixed them, I can only hope there are no more I missed.
I also had an author photo taken which will appear inside the back of the book. I also posted the pic about the ‘About Chad J. Bring’ page on my site.
Let the marketing joruney begin!

Friday night, I saw “Elektra” – not too bad of a film. Some cool action sequences.

Saturday was Amy’s birthday. We (the gang) met up at Spaghetti Works, then went to The Ranch Bowl – I even bowed a 196 with my first four turns being strikes. I couldn’t believe it. I haven’t bowled for two years. Then we all headed to Muldoon’s.

Hmm… what else? After going to six different eye glass places, I finally found a good pair of frames… I’ll get those Thursday and then RoomMate Productions is off to the Central Nebraska Film Festival!

No comments: