Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Random thoughts

So Bush won re-election - thank goodness.
I'm out at Metro Community College waiting for
"Halfway Point" to be compressed to it can be burned on a DVD.
Today @ work I finished a huge marketing report - now that I am done I am happy again - well, until next month.
Next Thursday I get to see jars of clay - I can't wait. This will be the 7th time I've seen them in concert. I've met them twice, they have even signed some of my CDs. One day I was crazy enough to take their song titles and put them into a story.
I'm frustrated, I keep running into deadends with publishers and literary agents checking out my novel, "Left Standing".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta fix your Metro CC link!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I'm sure getting published is like getting elected if you're not a Republican or Democrat. BTW, why are you so glad Bush won? Did you vote?