Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Literary Agent Blues

I work up this morning to my left standing author email account on yahoo and found this email from The Robins Agency.
Good afternoon.
After passing your project through Acquisitions and Editorial, I must say, I'm impressed. We find that you have a marketable idea which needs little polish to take it to the open market.
This being said, I would welcome the opportunity of representing your work.
Give me a call at: xxx-xxx-xxxx to discuss the particulars. I will be in the office most of the week but will be unavailable on Friday.
I look forward to working with you to find this project its rightful home. :)
Warmest regards,
Ms. Cris Robins
Senior Literary Agent


After a couple searches about 'em on the web - I found some not so postive comments including "run, don't walk away from this agency"

I think I'll stick to publishing through iUniverse.com.

No comments: