Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blogging to you live from...

It's the small things in life: Blogging live @ Panera Bread is one of 'em.

I left work & now I have an hour to kill before meeting an former co-worker that runs MarketLite. I'm meeting with him to discuss some work/consulting-related projects.

I haven't been blogging as much as I used to, life keeps me busy (and other excuses you've heard plenty of).

Tomorrow is an Olympic-themed costume contest at work. I have all the items for my 'costume' except any hint of creativity. If only I could go as a hanging chad (just search it if you don't know what it is).

If you are a follower of my blog, then you know I'm often discuss organization, de-cluttering - well, finally last night with the help of my pal Mike, I now have a spacious desk to work from instead of a tiny desk that pretty much could only hold my laptop and speakers. All this to say, I'm excited about setting it up and put my open space theory/increased productivity to the test (read: you should be excited too).

In other news: Eric & I finished editing "Wednesday" for entry to the fourth annual Omaha Film Festival.

Tosca Lee's second novel Havah: The Story of Eve is out. I've been busy with updating her websites and social sites, I really need to carve out some time and read the book I'm helping promote!

Eventually, I'll find the time (now that I have the space) to grab the projects off the back burner (short film, book, screen play, and my writer's blog) and throw 'em on the front burner.

No comments: