Sunday, January 06, 2008

A bit of this and a bit of that...

Most weekends speed by as this one did.

Friday night I headed to the Kochs to get a 'taste' of Wii. We played tennis, did some bowling, some golf, and some air laser hockey. A part of me is glad the Wii wasn't out when I was a kid... I would have never left the house.

Saturday was a good day to sleep in. Eric & Lenka came over to visit. Lenka spent some time chasing my cat.
Mike made the trip up. After some stuff 'round the house (always helps to have a second hand) we ventured out to eat and then an Irish pub where a friend of mine works.

This morning I woke up with the notion that this is a new year so I need a new look to my bedroom. I turned on KGBI to listen to the church service while I rearranged the furniture with the purpose of making my bedroom a home writing office where I also happen to sleep. Also, de-cluttered so I can concentrate. I found some old old old cassette tapes, so after the church service - I popped in a few and those songs sure brought back memories. Remember C&C Music Factory?

Then I had to get out of the house (and my pajamas), so I ventured to SuperTarget and had a few 'aisle to aisle' experiences... a few females shopping by themselves. Some young, some old, others with rings on their fingers.

You sure notice the same people at a SuperTarget since you are pretty much hitting the same aisles at the same time for the duration of your shopping.

Tomorrow starts a full week @ work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey

I started cleaning out some of my old tapes, but now I am making a CD compilation of the tapes that I had made!!

So if you need some C&C and what not, I'll have some disc's soon!

I even had stuff from when I would win on KFRX!! Or introducing songs on the countdowns! CRAZY