Monday, April 23, 2007

Missing an important element...

So, it is Monday and I have a few hours before "24" and since my lawn is about to become a forest, I figure I'd break out the old 'Saturday clothes' and get the mower started.

Sure enough, the mower I used to mow with as a kid started right up.

My water is iced. The sunglasses are on. The mower is going.

I found a nice part of my front lawn to start and I was off.

There was just one tiny problem, the blade isn't on my mower. My dad sharpened it and I don't think he gave it back to me. After a phone call, he can't find it.

So, I'm off to Menards.

3 comments:

Renzer said...

last thursday same scenario in amy's lawn.. but my mower didn't start. called mom, she tried it didn't work for her, dad came over.. fired right up! snap! i hate that!!!!

Adam said...

My lawnmower is getting old. (In fact, I'm getting a new one for my birthday.) Sometimes the pull cord doesn't retract so I take a hammer and bang on the top until it does.

SarahC said...

this story cracked me up ...