Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Just a weekend writer...

As I searched through the writing books on amazon, I came across The Weekend Novelist by Robert J. Ray and Bret Norris.

You see... Saturday or Sunday is usually the day I work on Left Unsaid (via home or coffee shop). I try during the week, but I’m usually busy doing something else. With only writing one or two days a week, it will take me forever to finish. I guess I’ll have to define what is truly important and reorder my priorities.

For instance, last night I mowed my lawn when I could have been writing. Then again it doesn’t take me that long to mow and the time I spend mowing I could be thinking about plot twists and conflict. I guess I could write instead of sleep... (I mean really) who needs sleep or their grass cut?

No comments: