Monday, July 03, 2006

What can I say?

Seriously? What can I blog about?

  • July already?
  • The new roommate is all moved in, I tried moving the wireless network to a new location and for whatever reason, it didn't work. Arg...
  • ChadBring.com 2.0 is almost ready to launch, I spent most of Sunday working on it. A few tweaks to go...
  • We celebrate Independence Day tomorrow which means I have the day off which means I can sleep in! Although, I'm sure I'll get up early thinking I have to be at work.
  • I’ve almost lived in my house a year, that’s crazy.
  • I’m recovering well from the hospital.
  • I haven’t seen a movie in ages, I need to go rent one. Any recommendations?

  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    The roommates and I rented a GREAT movie tonight. "The Prize Winner" with Juliannae Moore. So good! About a housewife in the 50s who keeps her family of 12 afloat by winning small contests.

    Anonymous said...

    Just rented "The Prize Winner" with Julianne Moore tonight. So good!

    Anonymous said...

    A 5th grader I know last week said the new Garfield movie is better than the first one. I don't know because I was never into Garfield. She also said Cars was cute. Don't ask me I am not a movie person.