Thursday, May 11, 2006

Almost the weekend...

Last night I hit the grocery store. Hy-Vee had a few sale items I couldn’t pass up, plus ‘the house’ needed some milk & bread.

Speaking of the house: My basement-dweller-roommate is moving out this weekend, I think he found a place in Sioux City.

I almost got my site structure to work, but the left navigation isn’t going in the correct place and then for some reason my cPanel wasn’t working so I said goodbye for the night. I have a ton of resource links I want to add to the website.

This weekend is Mother’s Day. I think I’ll be using up a roll of film or two. I still get crap from co-workers that I have no pictures at my desk. I’ll fool people with pics of my Godson and Goddaughter... people will think I have kids of my own.

I better get going on my book, Kas will be on my case soon enough! That is a good thing! Also, The Christian Literary Agency is awaiting it!

No comments: