Friday, November 04, 2005

TGIF and I’m back up and running...

Thanks to the almighty Adam A. Koch, I’m back running on the film editing program and my wireless connection on my computer since I had to send it in to be fixed.

It has been awhile since I’ve worked on “Silence” – even though I missed the early entry deadline for the Hot Shops Film Festival, this extra time gives me a chance to tweak the film some more, improve it by looking through the footage again and make some audio enhancements.

I hope to finalize the film over the weekend so I can submit it to the festival. Eventually (and hopefully) RedFrogs.com will be back up and everyone can view it on that site. Regardless, I think I’ll post it on LeftStanding.net if there is enough room and bandwith.

After the film is finalized I can start concentrating more on a new site redesign for RoomMateProductions.com in addition to pre-event planning for our premiere.

Eventually, I'll get back to writing Left Unsaid.

No comments: